New! Big Cat Mountain House on Lake Adger
Size –4 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-10
LAKE ADGER LAKEFRONT | LOG HOME | INTERNET | VIEWS | PRIVATE BOAT DOCK
No Pets, Animals/No Exceptions
Welcome to Big Cat Mountain House!
- Living Rooms There is a main-level living room with seating for six; it has a gas fireplace and is open to the dining room. There is a flat-screen TV mounted to the wall. The downstairs living room has a pull-out sofa and is overall a place for falling into rest and relaxation. There is a small game table with seating for two that could also be used as a workstation. There is a television in the lower level living room as well.
- Dining Room The dining room table is exceptionally comfortable and seats eight. It sits between the living room and the sunroom. It’s adjacent to the kitchen so bringing food to the table is convenient.
- Loft In the loft, you’ll find the pool table, beverage fridge, and a wall mountain television. A small bar height table seats two; for those so inclined, it also makes a nice work table. The loft overlooks the living room and puts you at eye level with the livingrooms statement lighting. The loft has a lake and mountain view!
- Kitchen Upgraded appliances throughout the kitchen. Ample dishware and a Keurig and standard auto drip coffee pot. The kitchen has a pretty mountain view and a small lake view.
- Bedrooms The main level bedroom has a plush king bed, large walk-in closet, and flat screen tv. The upper level offers another master bedroom with a king bed, and luxuriously relaxing seating area, and a private bathroom. There is another bedroom with a king bed on the upper level off the loft; it is spacious and has a luxurious seating area, and it has a bathroom en suite. The lower level has two bedrooms, one with a twin over full bunk and a bedroom with a queen bedroom. The queen bedroom is accessible to the lower level deck. The queen room has a ceiling fan, and the twin-over-full bunk room has a desk fan.
- Bathrooms There is one bathroom on the main level, and it is accessible from both the kitchen and the main-level master. It has a single walk-in shower, a double vanity, and a standard bathtub. The upper-level bathroom is inside the upper-level master bedroom. It has a single vanity, a walk-in shower, and a lake and mountain view. The lower level has a bathroom with a single stand-up shower for the two lower-level bedrooms to share.
- Laundry Room Located on the lower level and offers ample space for sorting and folding clothes. There is also a wash sink for working out stains.
- Bonus Rooms Sunroom - 4 rocking chairs and a gorgeous year-round lake and mountain view. Work Space - The desk, lamp, and drawers in a nook in the sunroom is the perfect place for knocking out some school work or some office work.
- Enclosed Grilling Porch Let the good times roll in this luxurious mountain cooking space.
- Outdoor Spaces Enter the home two steps up to the covered front porch; it overlooks the parking area and is a broad, spacious, comfortable seating area. Perfect for waiting on others in your group or relaxing with a morning or evening beverage. It’s an ideal place to curl up with a good book or magazine. Off the sunroom, there is an upper-level deck with a peacefully gorgeous view, a table, and seating for four. Descend the stairs to the lower deck, where you’ll find an outdoor television and an open strolling deck for talking, walking, and enjoying the lake and mountain view. The walk to the lake is long and steep, so take bagged cool and supplies with you. You’ll find a gorgeous gazebo by the water, a floating dock, two paddleboards, and two kayaks.
REST EASY WITH CAROLINA PROPERTIES - Carolina Properties makes it easy to find and reserve properties you'll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties are impeccably clean and that we'll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we'll make it right - we want your Carolina Properties stay to be the best vacation rental experience you've ever had.
Smoking is prohibited in all of our vacation rental homes.
Pets are not allowed in this home or on the property.
Parking for three vehicles.
Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. local time or anytime after.
Check-out time is 10:00 a.m. local time or anytime before.
If you cancel a confirmed reservation outside of 30 days before arrival, there is just a $50 cancellation fee to help cover credit card costs and time. If you cancel within 30 days, there is no refund unless we get the home rebooked. If the home is rebooked for your canceled dates, we will refund all but the $50 cancellation fee. Please note that we always recommend purchasing travel insurance/trip interruption insurance to help protect your investment should something unexpected come up. Travel insurance is typically 6.95% of your total trip cost, and coverage details are available on the checkout page.
Note: Cancellation policies may vary on other marketing sites, but it is ALWAYS most affordable to book direct with us at Carolina Properties
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges (less $50.00 cancellation fee) will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 30 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
Mill Spring, North Carolina
|Setting & View||
|Sports & Adventure||